Submit your thoughts & theories by clicking here and I will post them on this page.
Tupac had written a letter to Suge saying that he was planning on leaving death row. 2Pac had recorded 200 songs and if he left death row they left with him. If he died on death row, Suge makes millions.Suge could have set the date of the murder to be suspicious because if niggaz thought he was alive they'd buy the 200 songs. If ya gotz any questions on why the other alive proofs are shit, e mail me. Although i cant say for sure, someone i trust told me that the surveillance camera at MGM grand picked up Suge saying "Yo Pac take off your vest (bulletproof) its hotter than a motha fucka." Also the police didnt say that Fulla had said he'd be a witness until after fulla was shot. The only person who knew he'd come forward was Suge, who also had him killed. Also the reason death row employees wouldnt tell the cops who did it was because it was Suge. They'd tell if it was Biggie or Orlando Anderson cause they want those niggaz fucked up. And now that Suge is in jail and they dont have to fear him, 3 of the death row niggaz who said they aint seen shit are now saying that they did. Also if it was the crips like everyone thinks they would have gone for Suge not Pac. Suge was the one in the Bloods and he was the one who hit Anderson. Im not sayin that Suge shot him himself, he probably set him up. But he may have shotten him himself. Some bulletholes were in the drivers seat where Suge should have been. Now, realize one thing. For Pac to fake his death he'd have to bribe a shitload of people. He'd have to bribe every member of the Las vegas police, all the doctors in the hospital, at least some members of the media, and the funeral and cremation places. He might even have to bribe some FBI niggaz. If these people were caught that they were in on someone faking his death, theyd be put away 4 life. No ones gonna take that risk for under a million dollars. I dont think Pac had that much $$$. It would be hundreds of millions maybe billions. Pac was broke when he died, And neither him or all of death row has that much. Death row said that it had made about 200 million in its time. Also, after the shooting, Suge took a U-turn away from a hospital that was closer to them. Why would he do that? to make Pac bleed more. he lost 22 ounces of blood on the way.
Top 24 Signs That Tupac Faked His Death
1. 2Pac died on Friday the 13th...
2. Las Vegas is a payoff City..meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take..that means doctors, press, lawyers etc.
3. The white cadillac containing the assailants..was never found...How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?
4. There's a small Black community on the North side of town..This strip is only about 8 blocks long.. The attackers were Black.. Where did they go? Where did they hide?
5. The white cadillac containing the gunmen passes a entourage of 2Pac's boys..many of them body guards... No one gives chase..and there are no witness...There were no witnesses on the street... How come? Why not?
6. The name of 2Pac's next album is Machiavelli.. He was an Italian war strategist who faked his death to fool his enemies... Perhaps 2Pac is doing the same thing..
7. The cover of his next album..has 2Pac looking like Jesus Christ...Could he be planning a resurrection?
8. Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert.. How come there was no helicopter chase... If some one was to rob a casino.. The LVPD would've chased you down with some helicopters.. . How come this didn't happen with 2Pac shooting?
9. 2Pac was cremeated the day after he died... Since when does someone get creamated the day after a murder... There was no autospy
10. There were no ballistic tests... At least we haven't heard about them....
11. Las Vegas is still very much a mob town.. No one gets killed on the strip... You have to pretty much get permission in order for something like this to happen.. Who was calling the shots on this one?
12. 2Pac's vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn't get hit once.. He was 'grazed' by a bullet.. Why did 2Pac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?
13. Suge said he drove 2Pac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation? How bad was 2Pac hit? In addition to all this .. there are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jone's daughter was in the backof the car.. and then she wasn't.. what's the deal for real?
14. 2pac has completed 2 movies and 3 LPs that have yet to be released..With so many people upset about 2pac's death..Literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash...
15. Suge Knight and 2pac are the only 2 music industry people on that high profile with enough balls to pull off a stunt like faking death...
16. 2pac's video "I ain't mad at ya" foretold his death...
17. 2pac always wore a bulletproof vest but for some strange reason he didn't wear one this time..Why not?
18. The memorial services that were open to the public were cancelled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta...
19. There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital...
20. The video "I ain't mad at ya" was released a few days after his death. The video shows 2pac as an angel in heaven...
21. In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly creamated the day after he "died"? And since when do they creamate someone the day after death?
22. Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century Italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies...
23. The title of the new album by makaveli (Tupac) is "The 7 day theory". He was shot on September 7th; And survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and "died" the 13th. Hence the title "The 7 day theory".
24. Tupac's album "All eyez on me" was released on Feb. 13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coinsidence that the 2 dates are exactly 7 months apart.
Submit you thoughts & theories
Have any comments, suggestions, or information? Email me at Ripx2pac@hotmail.com.
[ Home | 2pac Links | Mix Tapes | Life | Pictures | Lyrics | Timeline | Songs | News ]
[ Videos | Theories | Thanx | Link Me | Books | Newzletter | Hip Hop Links ]
1997 MW/IC Productions. All material on this page is the property of the creator, not AOL. Any unauthorized reproductions will be penalized by applicable laws. All rights reserved (C)